Restaurant Asia (RA) 2023 – An event co organised by Restaurant Association of Singapore and CEMS. It is an important event organised by the Industry for the Industry. It will be held in conjunction with the long running International Coffee & Tea Asia (ICTA) 2023, Café Asia 2023 and Sweets & Bakes Asia 2023. For 2023 RA will encompass sectors like Halal Food and Ingredients, equipment and the new growing sector of the Organic market.
With the opening up of borders worldwide, it is expected to feature more products, equipment and services for the F & B sectors. The events is set to welcome more visitors and buyers from Singapore , ASEAN countries and beyond.
We will continue to innovate and bring in the latest products, equipment and technology to our RA/ICTA series. It is our commitment to ensure that RA/ICTA series remains the dedicated food event for the Restaurant, Café Industry in Singapore and the Region. There will be a RAS Leadership Symposium 2023 with experts to share both knowledge , trends and technology for the F & B sector to overcome this post pandemic era.
As the pioneer and largest F&B Association in Singapore, the Restaurant Association of Singapore represents brands that operate more than 5,000 outlets across the country. Our members comprise a good mix of business models such as restaurants, caterers, fast foods and food courts, with various cuisine types, thus providing a wholesome view and opinion, with the common goal to propel the industry forward.
Since 1980, RAS has acted as a collective voice for the F&B industry and strives to advance the industry through various platforms such as bridging closer working relationships between businesses and government agencies, networking events for members, recognition and awards platforms and administering programmes to drive business success.
- To provide the F&B industry with a comprehensive platform for business development and networking opportunities by the industry association and for the industry members.
- To create a platform for the sourcing and sharing of state-of-the-art technologies for the restaurant industry in Singapore and the ASEAN Economic Community.
- To curate the show as a hub where Singapore and ASEAN restauranteurs could gather and network every year.
- To help elevate Singapore’s vibrant culinary scene and to bring it to a new epicurean height on a regional and global scale.
- Restaurant Asia 2022 will serve as a one-stop solution provider for the sourcing of the finest ingredients and latest culinary and kitchen equipment globally
- Dedicated business matching services with members of the Restaurant Association of Singapore and their counterparts from the ASEAN Economic Community
- Get up-to-date industry knowledge and insights through a Symposium series designed by restaurant industry experts
RA 2022 Event Projections
Gross Exhibition Area
No. of Exhibitors
Countries & Regions
No. of Trade Visitors
* In conjunction with International Coffee & Tea Asia incorporating Café Asia 2022 and Sweets & Bakes Asia 2022