THE FUTURE KITCHEN - INNOVATE AND DIFFERENTIATE
Technology will change the way we operate kitchens in future. From interactive induction hobs to smart refrigerators, to green sinks and sustainable countertops, to domestic 3D food printers, the smart kitchen of the future will revolutionise cooking, food management and almost every aspect of the F&B industry.
Be a part of Restaurant Asia 2020, Cafe Asia 2020, International Coffee & Tea Expo 2020 and Sweets & Bakes Asia 2020 by showcasing your latest innovative solutions and supplies that embrace sustainability and innovation for F&B businesses. Visitors to the shows will be able to see, experience and hold the future of the smart and sustainable F&B solutions and ingredients in their hands.
Organised by Restaurant Association of Singapore in partnership with Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd, the second edition of Restaurant Asia 2020 will present a dedicated showcase of restaurant, kitchen and culinary equipment. It will also serve as a one-stop provider for the sourcing of the finest ingredients and latest culinary and kitchen equipment, while you network with like-minded professionals at the only trade show created by the industry, for the industry.
About Restaurant Association of Singapore
As the pioneer and largest F&B Association in Singapore, Restaurant Association of Singapore has more than 350 members, representing close to 700 brands that operate more than 3,000 outlets. Our members comprise a good mix of business models such as restaurants, caterers, fast foods and food courts, with various cuisine types, thus providing a wholesome view and opinion, with the common goal to propel the industry forward. Since 1980, RAS has acted as a collective voice for the F&B industry and strives to advance the industry through various platforms such as bridging closer working relationships between businesses and government agencies, networking events for members, recognition and awards platforms and administering programmes to drive business success.
Why Restaurant Asia?
- To provide the F&B industry with a comprehensive platform for business development and networking opportunities by the industry association and for the industry members.
- To create a platform for the sourcing and sharing of state-of-the-art technologies for the restaurant industry in Singapore and the ASEAN Economic Community.
- To curate the show as a hub where Singapore and ASEAN restauranteurs could gather and network every year.
- To help elevate Singapore’s vibrant culinary scene and to bring it to a new epicurean height on a regional and global scale.
Why you should participate?
- Restaurant Asia 2020 will serve as a one-stop solution provider for the sourcing of the finest ingredients and latest culinary and kitchen equipment globally
- Dedicated business matching services with members of the Restaurant Association of Singapore and their counterparts from the ASEAN Economic Community
- Get up-to-date industry knowledge and insights through a Symposium series designed by restaurant industry experts