Introduction of Restaurant Asia 2019
Organised by Restaurant Association of Singapore (RAS) in partnership with Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd (CEMS), the inaugural exhibition will be held at the iconic Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore from 21 to 23 March 2019.
In line with the Singapore’s restaurateur’s mission to promote industry development and excellence through championing, promoting and advancing the common needs, interests and aspirations of Singapore’s food and beverage community, Restaurant Asia Singapore (RAS) 2019 will present a dedicated showcase of the latest in cutting-edge restaurant, kitchen and culinary equipment, as well as solutions and supplies that will address the needs of restaurant owners, from front of house reception to the back of house operations.
About Restaurant Association of Singapore
As the pioneer and largest F&B Association in Singapore, Restaurant Association of Singapore has more than 350 members, representing close to 700 brands that operate more than 3,000 outlets. Our members comprise a good mix of business models such as restaurants, caterers, fast foods and food courts, with various cuisine types, thus providing a wholesome view and opinion, with the common goal to propel the industry forward. Since 1980, RAS has acted as a collective voice for the F&B industry and strives to advance the industry through various platforms such as bridging closer working relationships between businesses and government agencies, networking events for members, recognition and awards platforms and administering programmes to drive business success.
Why Restaurant Asia?
- To provide the F&B industry with a comprehensive platform for business development and networking opportunities by the industry association and for the industry members.
- To create a platform for the sourcing and sharing of state-of-the-art technologies for the restaurant industry in Singapore and the ASEAN Economic Community.
- To curate the show as a hub where Singapore and ASEAN restauranteurs could gather and network every year.
- To help elevate Singapore’s vibrant culinary scene and to bring it to a new epicurean height on a regional and global scale.
Why you should participate?
- Restaurant Asia Singapore 2019 will serve as a one-stop solution provider for the sourcing of the finest ingredients and latest culinary and kitchen equipment from globally.
- Dedicated business matching services for the exhibitors with members of the Restaurant Association of Singapore and their counterparts from the ASEAN Economic Community.
- Get up-to-date industry knowledge and insights through a Symposium series designed by restaurant industry experts.