Co-organised by the Restaurant Association of Singapore (RAS) and CEMS, the Restaurant Asia (RA) series is an important event for the industry, by the industry. It is also held in conjunction with the long-running International Coffee & Tea Asia, Café Asia and Sweets & Bakes Asia 2023. This year, RA 2023 will also cover sectors such as Halal Food & Ingredients and the fast-growing sector of the Organic market. It will also feature the RAS Leadership Symposium as well.
With the reopening of the F&B sector and the removal of event restrictions, this sector is well-poised to expand both locally and regionally. Post-pandemic, this cluster of events would be an excellent platform for both local and international companies to reach out and network with buyers in Singapore, ASEAN and beyond.
The ever-changing F&B sector will continue to innovate, upgrade and demand the latest products and equipment to serve the marketplace better. It is our commitment to ensure that this cluster of events remains the dedicated sourcing platform for products and equipment, as well as a launchpad of solutions for stakeholders of the industry.
As the pioneer and largest F&B Association in Singapore, the Restaurant Association of Singapore represents brands that operate more than 5,000 outlets across the country. Our members comprise a good mix of business models such as restaurants, caterers, fast foods and food courts, with various cuisine types, thus providing a wholesome view and opinion, with the common goal to propel the industry forward.
Since 1980, RAS has acted as a collective voice for the F&B industry and strives to advance the industry through various platforms such as bridging closer working relationships between businesses and government agencies, networking events for members, recognition and awards platforms and administering programmes to drive business success.
- To provide the F&B industry with a comprehensive platform for business development and networking opportunities by the industry association and for the industry members.
- To create a platform for the sourcing and sharing of state-of-the-art technologies for the restaurant industry in Singapore and the ASEAN Economic Community.
- To curate the show as a hub where Singapore and ASEAN restauranteurs could gather and network every year.
- To help elevate Singapore’s vibrant culinary scene and to bring it to a new epicurean height on a regional and global scale.
- Restaurant Asia 2023 will serve as a one-stop solution provider for the sourcing of the finest ingredients and latest culinary and kitchen equipment globally
- Dedicated business matching services with members of the Restaurant Association of Singapore and their counterparts from the ASEAN Economic Community
- Get up-to-date industry knowledge and insights through a Symposium series designed by restaurant industry experts
RA 2023 Event Projections
Gross Exhibition Area
No. of Exhibitors
Countries & Regions
No. of Trade Visitors
Combined event projections for Restaurant Asia and Int’l Coffee & Tea Asia, Café Asia and Sweets & Bakes Asia 2023